This Trust has been created by the Electoral Board of the Temple in the year 1913, specifically to perform the Vanabhojana Utsavam and Sri Vedantha Desikar Satrumurai festival (in the morning). The Trust has got a property in Sri Vedantha Desikar Street, Mylapore (also known as Palathope) and the activities of the Trust are carried out by utilising the income earned by way of rent from this property.
Currently, the Trust is carrying out the following activities:
- Vanabhojana Uthsavam every year in the month of January
- Sri Vedantha Desikar 10th day morning festival
- Sri Srinivasa Perumal Brahmothsavam 10th day evening festival
- Sambhavana to Adhyapaka/Vedaparayana scholars on the Poornahudhi day of Pavithrothsavam
- Sambhavana to Adhyapaka/Vedaparayana scholars during Adhyayana Uthsavam
All the three Trustees of this Trust are appointed by the Electoral Board. While their tenure is 3 years, they are eligible for re-appointment. Many eminent personalities have served this Trust and contributed immensely to the Temple and to our glorious Sampradaya.
The Trustees are:
Sri K. S. Soundararajan
Sri S. Narayanan
Sri K. Malola Kannan